- A stylish addition to any dining room, this pair of chairs deliver glamour to your space
- The chairs feature a grand rolled top design with a quilted diamond back and studded detailing
- Luxury green velvet produces a sumptuous, soft seat which looks as good as it feels
- Sold as a pair, this set looks fantastic around a dining table or around the home as accent chairs
- Matching items are available in the Lucille range, while these chairs also work well with other styles
- Dimensions: W54.5 x H93 x D66cm
- Colour: Green
- Finish: Quilted diamond back, roll top and gold studs
- Material: Wooden frame top and rubber wood legs
- Weight: 10.5kg
- Assembly required: Yes
|Dimensions||W54.5 x H93 x D66cm|
|Material||Wooden frame top and rubber wood legs|
100% Customer Satisfaction
Returns PolicyRead more
Recently Viewed Products
Green Velvet Dining Chairs with Quilted Backin Set of 2- Lucille
When you place an order, we will send you an order confirmation including your invoice with the delivery date. If for some reason you need to contact us about your order, you need to quote the order reference starting with OG, you could find this on your invoice.
Shipping within the UK
The good news is, shipping to all UK postcodes is free! You can order anything from our range of products and we will deliver it to your doorstep for free.
Shipping to Europe
We are now delivering to Ireland, see table below for delivery prices
International standard delivery is (2-11 working days) from the date of dispatch
Small Items (Armchairs, Chairs, Tables, Stools Pouffes…)
Fragile/Extra Small Items (Vases, Mirrors, Lightings, Trays….)
Large Items (Sofas, Dining Sets, Beds, Wardrobes..)
Depending on the availability of items with our suppliers we can deliver as fast as 2 working days, however, some items could take between 2-8 weeks to deliver.
We have indicated the estimated dispatch times on each product page. Dispatch is when we send the product to our delivery partner, not when it arrives at your door.
There’s currently a lot of pressure on global shipping. As a result, our products are taking longer to arrive in ports. This does, unfortunately, mean that your dispatch date may change, or your order could be delayed, but rest assured that we’re doing all we can to get it out as quickly as possible.
COVID-19 Lockdown Updates
For all deliveries, you will have a "no contact" delivery.